Tuning Gaits Program
This professional level program teaches a key activity for helping oneself and others feel greater physical coordination, stability, groundedness, centredness and focus. A wonderful side effect can be reduced pain.
Content includes :
- Background on performing accurate muscle testing on clients
- Setting up for successful assessments
- How to muscle test 11 key postural muscles
- Five ways to instantly facilitate / correct / balance these muscles
- Demonstrations on testing these in combinations relating to walking gait
- Instruction on resetting communication pathways to improve gait patterns
- Resetting your own gaits self-care module
- Dancers, gymnasts and runners absolutely love this service because they instantly feel their feet connect with the ground in a ‘even’ manner. It gives them a stable platform in order to perform.
- Athletes feel greater physical coordination.
- Golfers love it because it helps with their swing.
- Seniors feel more confident, stable and secure while walking.
- Those who stand on their feet for long periods of time or feel tired after a long walk feel a burst of energy.
Denise was introduced to rubbing these points by a doctor to help improve lymph movement and prevent edema when she was pregnant. She was later taught how having integrated / balanced gaits profoundly affects physical and mental integration. Every type of body worker should perform this correction at the end of their sessions because it ‘locks in’ and integrates the benefits of their work.
We love to activate our gaits reset points because it makes a profound difference in the ability to enjoy unaccustomed activities without experiencing painful recovery time the following days. We frequently hear that this is one of the favourite daily self-care activities our Muscle Tuner® Specialists enjoy.
This program has been designed in a manner that a wide variety of individuals can benefit. Every athletic, gymnastic and dance coach can give their performers an edge over the competition, even without performing any of the muscle-testing that is taught to specifically identify imbalances.
Program includes: ongoing access to 38 video lessons totalling approximately 2.75 hours plus a full colour 43 page downloadable PDF manual. An optional online multiple choice assessment is available which may suffice for your licensing body's Continuing Education Credit program (currently MTAA approved for 4.5 Primary Credits). Also recognized by the NHPC.
If you have a Touch for Health® background, contact us to access a special price for your prior knowledge!