This Program is the same as the Specialist program but the price is reserved for Touch for Health graduates or equivalent. Contact the office to determine if you qualify for this before purchasing.
Do you want an easier way to market yourself?
Do you want to create a loyal client base?
Do you want to learn new ways to balance muscles easily and effectively?
Do you want to work with fitness enthusiasts and beginners wanting to be physically fit?
Do you who want to help others be more “functionally fit” and do everyday movements easily?
Do you want to call yourself a MUSCLE TUNER™ Specialist?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then keep reading:
The Bridge Program (click the link to see what's included) will teach you a system of balancing muscles that is fast and can be used at the side of any sports field, event, in a gym or office.
It is finally here and we are so thrilled to be sharing it with you. The Bridge Program will allow you to use your specialized kinesiology skills and apply them in a more marketable way with a few more muscle tests and new muscle assessment and balancing techniques.
Your Instructors have a combined experience of more than 50 years in research and application of specialized kinesiology, teaching and program creation.
The retail cost for people without your Touch for Health background is: $2,250 CDN / $1,800 USD for the Program (which includes the cost of the first year's trademark license for those who pass the proficiency tests. This gives those people the right to use the term “Muscle Tuner™ Specialist”).
We are offering YOU a special price for the Bridge Program and the Muscle Tuner™ Specialist License. Your cost will be $925 CDN / $700 USD and it includes:
· Online access to the MTI Inc. Foundations materials as long as you maintain your License.
· The first year Muscle Tuner™ Specialist Trademark License is included with your program.**
· Three and a half day In-person training (excludes accommodation and travel expenses) and the Proficiency assessment (either in-person or via video conference) .
· Profile page on the MTI Inc. website.
· Discounts on additional and advanced courses.
· Special pricing on in-person workshops you want to repeat.
· Opportunity to earn higher affiliate income for referring MTI Inc. Programs.
· Invitation to a Private Facebook Group for regular updates and to connect with colleagues.
· Access to regularly scheduled "Office Hours" / “Ask the Expert” video conference sessions to answer your questions.
** The cost includes the Muscle Tuner™ Specialist trademark license fee once you pass a proficiency evaluation with one of our Trained Experts.
In addition to the above, the First 100 people to register for the Bridge Program will become a part of the “Founder’s Club” and never have an increase on the yearly Muscle Tuner™ Specialist License renewal fee of $250 CDN / $200 USD
It is time to showcase Muscle Tuning™ as a valuable part of a wellness program. These skills are essential because of their role in helping people gain more strength, flexibility and range of motion to maintain a healthy body.
With your prior experience we expect you already know that muscle balancing works to increase performance and may even decrease recovery time from fitness routines and injury. We invite you to be one of the first to experience the MTI Inc. Bridge Program and become a Muscle Tuner™ Specialist and a part of the Muscle Tuner™ Specialist’s network today!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Upon your purchase, access to the Program will be locked until [email protected] receives a copy of your TFH 4 or equivalent certificate.
Muscle Tuning - Switch-On Muscles First!